United States and Philippines immigration consulting services for family based immigration petitions, which can include planning the client's immigration process, providing travel and hotel stay at Manila, and ground transportation services.

Free Immigration Assistance

This page is for first-time K-1 Fiancée applicants as well as those who need to reapply.

Improve your chances of being approved with the help of our Experienced Immigration Consultants with our No Obligation Immigration CONSULTATION. 

Just fill out the short form below for the Free Immigration Assistance. 


Applicant's Information

Proper Time of Entry and Marriage

Once the K-1 Fiancée document is issued, the Filipina fiancée can now enter the United States of America and marry the U.S. citizen sponsor. The K-1 Fiancée document will be valid for six months only from the date it was issued. Once the Filipina fiancée enters the United States of America, the marriage must take place within 90 days from the date of entry. If you are planning to apply for a green card, it's worth getting married early on in these 90 days, so that you'll have time to get the official marriage certificate and prepare your other paperwork for Adjustment of Status before the K-1 period runs out, which is 90 days only from the date your Filipina fiancée enters the United States.