United States and Philippines immigration consultation service for fiance, spouse, family and more.

How Do I Apply?

Applicant's Information

How Do I Apply For K-1 Fiance (e) Visa?
Only a U.S. citizen can file a fiancé (e) petition. This is done at the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) office that has jurisdiction over the place where the U.S. citizen resides.

Improve your chances of being approved with the help of our Experienced Visa consultant with our No Obligation VISA CONSULTATION. 

What are the documents required for the K-1 Fiancée Visa Petition?
A fiancée is considered an intending immigrant and therefore should present documents similar to those required for an immigrant visa applicant. These would include:

  1. A valid Philippine passport, a copy of your birth certificate issued by National Statistics Office (NSO) and printed on NSO security paper.
  2. Legal documents proving the termination of a previous marriage.
  3. NBI clearance, police certificates from all foreign countries where the applicant lived for at least six months starting at the age of 16.
  4. Evidence of the relationship with the petitioner.
  5. Evidence of financial support.
  6. A medical examination completed by St. Luke’s Medical Center Extension Clinic and visa photographs.
  7. Evidence must be presented that the couple met in person within the past two years before the petition was filed.